Newsletter January 2014
Well 2014 has already had a busy start.
2013 was a good year and I have just been gathering some stats:
Telephone service levels:
- 95% of calls answered within 1 minute and 100% of answer machine messages answered same day (the answer machine is often on when we are busy dealing with transcriptions)
Transcription service levels:
- 100% of transcriptions returned within agreed timescales
- 100% of transcriptions completed with no reported errors
- 3 permanent staff
- In 2013 we expand our services to include 37 temporary transcribers and translators.
2014 additions can be found on our website www.jigsawlegal.net
We are further developing a database of interpreters and translators.
We recently added a transcriber who is able to proof read Braille. We can also arrange to transcribe text to alternative formats, such as: Braille, Large Print and Audio.
- We launched our new website in 2012 www.jigsawlegal.net
- We updated our online document management system
- You now can access your stored files from anywhere in the world via our I Phone mobile app.
- We added WeTransfer. This is a platform for transferring large digital files up to 2GB
- We utilise software that takes the sound from a DVD recording and converts the sound into standard sound format that can be transferred to a CD. This also makes it easier to transcribe without the need to view the DVD.
40 Doncaster Road
Tel: 01724 279292
Use our contact form contact form.
we can now transcibe Headcams & Bodycams footage.
We relocated our office to Scunthorpe:
40 Doncaster Road
Just been instructed for a Punjabi police interview
new opening times
See our January newsletter 2014
You now can access your stored files from anywhere in the world via our
IPhone mobile app.
During 2013 we are expanded our business to include a translation service.
We are developing a database of interpreters and translators located in the UK and internationally with varied experience in a range of languages.