jigsawlegal.co.uk, and jigsawlegal.net,treats your privacy seriously. In general, we use the personal
information that we collect from you to identify personal preferences and match your needs with relevant products, and process any orders that you may make through our web site.
Your use of this web site signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal information about you as specified below in accordance with this Policy. Should we choose to change our Policy for any reason, the changes will be posted here, so that you are always kept informed of how we collect and use your personal information, and when we may disclose it.
How do we collect information about you and how is it used?
1. You may provide personal information when communicating with us.
2. You may order a product or a service and give your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date so that the order can be processed and your products (or services where appropriate) delivered to you. Sometimes you may be asked for your telephone number.
3. If you enter a competition or promotion we will ask for your name, address and email address.
4. We will collect information about your tastes and preferences both when you tell us what these are and by analysis of customer traffic, including by using cookies.
5. It may be that you provide to us details of credit or debit cards or bank accounts in order to make payments to us. Any such information ("confidential financial information") will be dealt with as described below.
6. We may use personal information collected about you to personalise your visits to our web site and recommend goods or services to you. We also use the information to help us develop the design and layout of our web site to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
7. We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functionality changes to our web site or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
8. We will not use personal information that it knows to be inaccurate
We may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
jigsawlegal.co.uk, and jigsawlegal.net reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. On revisiting this site our computer server will recognise the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our web site, including purchasing items.
Customer feedback and complaints
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our web site. Should you have such comments or have a complaint about how we are using your personal data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy only applies to web sites hosted at and comprising part of the jigsawlegal.co.uk, and jigsawlegal.net service and not to the companies, individuals, organisations or other websites to which there are links.
jigsawlegal.co.uk, and jigsawlegal.net is operated by Jigsaw Development Services Limited.
Jigsaw Development Services Limited
Registered Address: The Old Granary, Scotterthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN21 3JL
Company Registration Number: 3025823
Directors: R.W. Riach & W.A. Riach
40 Doncaster Road
Tel: 01724 279292
Use our contact form contact form.
we can now transcibe Headcams & Bodycams footage.
We relocated our office to Scunthorpe:
40 Doncaster Road
Just been instructed for a Punjabi police interview
new opening times
You now can access your stored files from anywhere in the world via our
IPhone mobile app.
During 2013 we are expanded our business to include a translation service.
We are developing a database of interpreters and translators located in the UK and internationally with varied experience in a range of languages.